Chop Shop Park City
- Whole brined fresh turkey, I2-I4 pounds, $7/pound
- Turkey giblet gravy, $I4 per quart
- Whipped potatoes, $20 serves four
- Herb croissant dinner rolls, $16 for six
- Hawk & sparrow country sourdough loaf, $I2
- Fresh pumpkin pie, $30
Pre-orders available now by calling or texting (435) 604-0244 or emailing [email protected]. The last chance to cancel or modify your order is Thursday, November 17th. Payment will be taken the day of pickup.
Deer Valley Café
Take-away items to complement your Thanksgiving dinner include:
- Butter pull-apart rolls ($26)
- Lemon thyme sauce ($20)
- Cranberry chutney ($15)
- Wild mushroom stuffing, ($18)
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes ($22)
- Green bean au gratin ($22)
Pie selections include:
- Apple brown sugar coffee cake ($26)
- Gluten-free pumpkin, traditional pumpkin, blueberry, country apple, cherry, and pecan ($32 each).
- Deer Valley cookies, carrot cake, and rolls are also available.
Place orders by 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 21, and pick up orders on Tuesday, Nov. 22. Place orders by calling 435-615-2400.
Sides and Pie are on the menu here.
- Aromatic Lemon Sage Turkey Stock Gravy ($15)
- Roasted Winter Squash and Sugar Pumpkin Soup ($15)
- Harvest Salad ($32)
- Poached Pear & Parmesan Salad ($32)
- Sautéed Haricot Vert ($24)
- Sweet & Sticky Brussels Sprouts ($24)
- Roasted Root Vegetables ($24)
- Traditional Sage & Celery Stuffing ($24)
- Whipped Extra Creamy Potatoes ($24)
- Take & Bake Yeast Rolls ($10)
- Blackberry Ginger Cranberry Compote ($18)
- Gramma’s Holiday Changing Pumpkin Crisp ($40)
- Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie ($40)
- Rich and Gooey Pecan Tart ($40)
- Park City Desserts 12” Gluten-Free & Dairy Free Turkish Fig Cake ($38)
- Park City Desserts Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo Pumpkin Tarts ($38)
The deadline to order is Friday, November 18. Quantities are limited. Pick up Wednesday, November 23, from 11 AM-6 PM at the café. Place your order (435) 731-7911.
6440 N. Business Park Loop, Unit Q
Park City, UT
Hill’s Kitchen Café & Catering
Pick up dinner for 8 for $325 includes:
- Half Mary’s organic turkey (8-10 lbs)
- House-brined ham (5lbs)
- Rosemary sage stuffing
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Green bean casserole
- Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberry
- Cranberry sauce.
In addition, you can order sides à la carte including:
- Cheddar biscuits ($24)
- Truffle mac and cheese ($30)
- Refuel salad ($50)
- Caesar salad ($40)
- Charred onion dip and potato dip ($24).
Don’t forget Pastry Chef Jessie Rae’s house-roasted pumpkin, double-crust apple, and pecan pies. Orders are available for pickup on Thanksgiving from 10 AM– 3 PM Call 435-800-2870 to place orders.
Luna’s offers some gluten-free and vegan sides if your peeps have dietary restrictions. When you order, they will send you a pick-up time to choose from.
Apps serve 8-10 people:
- Crudités party platter (v) $65
- Curated cheese & Charcuterie party platter $155
Family Style Dinner:
- Dinner Rolls $20
- Butternut Squash Bisque (v) $25
- Bone Broth Gravy, $20
- Fresh Cranberry & Orange Relish (v) $25
- Boursin Roasted Garlic Mash $30
- Roasted Maple-Dijon Brussel Sprouts (v) $30
- Sage & Apple Stuffing (gf/vegan) $45
- Creamed Corn Casserole, $35.
- Dutch Apple Pie $45
- Pecan Pie $40
Orders must be submitted by midnight on Sunday, November 20th. Pickup on Wednesday, November 23rd.
Red Maple Catering
Mixed Fall Garden salad, brined & butter basted Organic turkey-delivered warm, french bean casserole, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, roasted pan gravy, ciabatta and sage stuffing, house-made cranberry orange sauce, and pumpkin pie.
Additional sides include:
- Candied sweet potato casserole ($8)
- Foie gras brioche with chive stuffing ($9)
- Buttermilk biscuits ($4)
- Southern-style cornbread stuffing ($6)
- Aged white cheddar mac and cheese ($6)
- Pumpkin butternut squash soup ($6)
- Cranberry croissant bread pudding ($8)
Six-person minimum priced at $70 per person. To place orders, call 801-742-1932 or Email [email protected].
Salt Box Eatery & Catering
Start with a meat and cheese platter or butternut squash soup, enjoy roasted turkey, honey baked ham or try something a little different with an overnight lamb leg, paired with sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, focaccia bread, asparagus, brussels sprouts with bacon and dates, mac and cheese, pomegranate cranberry jam, house-made gravy, and wrap things up with a pecan or pumpkin pie.
All orders are a la carte and available for pickup Nov. 21 – 24 from 8 AM – 4 PM available for pickup.
Sage butter-rubbed oven-roasted turkey, roasted dry-aged beef rib roast, maple-glazed pork roast, Brussels, green beans, glazed carrots, gravy, preserves, biscuits, potatoes, squash, and pie.
All meals prepped and delivered Wednesday, 11/23. Call 435-608-1408 to place your order.
‘Everything But the Bird’ family bundles (they have GF bundles too!). The Bundle serves four, costs $145, and comes with a choice of:
- Two fall market sides
- Mashed potatoes & turkey gravy
- Rustic herbed stuffing
- Family salad
- Cranberry sauce
- House-made dinner rolls
- Choice of 1 scratch-made dessert.
Order before November 21 at 10 PM.
365 Brand frozen whole turkeys start at $1.49/lb if you are a Prime member. And if you want an organic bird, your price jumps to $2.49/lb. Reserve your bird by November 22.
If turkey isn’t your thing, they have a bunch of packaged specials for you including surf and turf, prime rib, beef wellington, lamb shank, salmon, ham, and even a vegan meal in addition to the more traditional turkey meals.
They range in price from $49 for the vegan meal that serves 2, to $550 for 12 for the surf and turf. There is something for everyone. They also have lots of tips, how-to guides, and recipes to inspire if you are DIY.
Windy Ridge Bakery
Pick up Wednesday, 11/23 at 8:00 AM. Here is what is on offer:
- Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Key Lime Pie $30
- Chocolate Decadence Flourless cake $40
- Mile High Apple Pie, Ham and Swiss Quiche, Tomato and Spinach Quiche $35
Apex / Burgers And Bourbon @ Montage
Thursday, November 24 - 26th
Open Noon – 8.00 PM
1223 N. Highway 40
Heber City, UT 84032
Butchers Chop House
Open 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM with last seating at 8:30 PM
$55 adults, $38 kids.
751 Main St
Park City, UT 84060
Open from 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Grand Summit Hotel
Open from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Reservations are required by Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 5:00 PM. There is a non-refundable cancellation policy.
Open from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Open 2:00 PM – 7:45 PM
Open 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
2417 W. High Mountain Road
Park City, Utah
No Name Saloon
Open 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM
447 Main Street
Open 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
909 W Peace Tree Trail
Heber City, UT
Powder @ Waldorf Astoria
Brunch open 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Dinner 5:30 PM -10:00 PM
In the evening they will offer up à la carte Thanksgiving offerings along with the regular Powder menu.
Reserve online or call 435-647-5566
Sterling Steak & Lounge
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1242 Center Drive
Park City, UT 84098
Source: Keep Current